Just for you Mommy Marble!! :)
I had so much fun making a blog w/ lex and em! It was a really fun night and full of laughs! I decided to post something new today because Mommy Marble told me she would be watching for new posts so this is just for you! Hence the title of this wonderful post!! :) I will get some pictures up soon once i get my camera to work to put pictures on the computer! Have a wonderful day!!! :) I will put and old picture on just for the fun of it!! :)
I uploaded a picture on here i promise! I don't know where it went tho! :(
ReplyDeleteGood job! I love your blog. It was SO much fun last night. We can help you with your pictures and things. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI know it was way super fun! Lets do it again sometime I mean play w/ our blogs not get new ones! :) Love ya!
ReplyDelete