Friday, April 3, 2009

Its been almost two months since i last posted so i figured that is was time to post again. At the beginning of March tried out for spotlight players at my school and I MADE IT!!!! I was pretty stoked! A couple of weeks after i tried out for Concert Choir and Singers I Made Concert Choir but unfortunatly i didn't make singers oh well i don't want care anymore. I ran for SBO (Student Body Officer) for next year and unfortunately i didn't make that either but i am going to run for Senior Council and i'm hoping i make but if not oh well at least i tried right? If i don't make senior council i want to see if i can be president for FCCLA. Last week for FCCLA we went up to Layton and competed in the STAR events where i got a gold medal. Four students from my school made it to Nationals in Nashville Tennisee (I don't know how to spell that) haha. I'm pretty excited for them. I am so excited to be a senior next year! Its going to rock!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome Delight! It will be fun to be a senior next year. This year is my 15 yr. runion. It goes by so fast, so enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete