Tuesday, September 22, 2009
So since its been since April since i last posted i thought it would was time to post something new! :) So i'm a senior in High School now! I still can't believe it! Its crazy! I turned eighteen in september I feel SO old! Ok not really but still haha. :) I'm taking some fun classes this year i have a really easy schedule. I only really have one hard class the rest are actually really easy. I love it! I'm so excited for Friday! I am getting my ears pierced! Maybe i will take pictures and post them. :) Oh my goodess i'm SO excited! :) So i don't really have anything else to say so if something wonderful happens i will post! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, I didn't know you had a blog! wow now I will check it often so you better post. You can check mine out, but I will warn you I don't post very often. pollybdi.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI want to see a picture! I got my ears pierced a little over a year ago and I was so scared :)
ReplyDelete