Friday, September 30, 2011
Wow I'm actually posting?!
Why yes, yes I am actually posting. So I know that when I post that I am going to post like at least once a month but that never happens but i'm going to try my hardest to post more often than I have been. Haha Anyway, update on my life. I started going to the singles ward at the end of august, I would have started going earlier but I was on the stake activities committee for girls camp which was super fun by the way, and then for youth conference the ward went to BYU education week. I'm really glad I was able to be a part of that. I went last year to education week and loved it and so I was really happy I was able to go again this year. I helped out with the other activities the ward did that week so I was able to participate. I was a fun week. So after I got done helping with stuff in my home ward I transferred my records over to the singles ward. A couple of weeks after I was officially part of the singles ward one of the councilors in the Bishopric called me and asked me to talk in church. I was dreading it the whole week I absolutely HATE speaking in front of people but I survived. I got a calling the day I spoke. I am now a ward missionary. I'm pretty excited about my calling. I've got to do what they have asked us to do now. But I think it will be good for me. That night I started going to scripture study at my bishops house. We finished the Book of Mormon that night and the next night we read a couple of articles from the September ensign and then we read the April 2010 conference ensign. I've never read a conference issue cover to cover. It was cool to be able to get through the whole issue. In other news Conference is this weekend!!! I'm super excited! Its going to be SO good. Last weekend was the General Relief Society broadcast and It was really good! President Uchtdorf's talk was super good. I am so grateful for this Gospel and the teachings of it. I don't know where I would be with out it. Well I guess that's all for now. Have a great day everyone! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment