Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hey guys i just you know thought that i would post a new blog cause you know i was like told i needed to you know like get some new stuff (Sister Johnson!) :) on here so i you know thought i would you know? Haha That was quite fun to type! (I am in a really good mood right now so if i type something really crazy don't mind it. Hint hint like the top part!) Haha That was quite fun to type! So one more day and first semester of the year is over and then i only have one and a half more years of high school left! Woot Woot! :) It is way super crazy that i am gradatating next year! I know way crazy! So tonight i had this way lame parents night for social dance and i only got to dance one dance it was really lame Pretty sure! So ya you all have a good night! And try not to laugh to hard at my post! :) Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. You funny girl! That was a silly post, I love it. I am sorry htat I missed your dance recital. I need a little more notice than that. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delite! Great job! Thanks for putting my name in your post and I really love your Dancing Queen song! It brings back such funny memories every time I hear it. Sister Prior singing in the background for Joy to dance to! What an awesome time we had!!! Good Luck! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.Mommy, I will give you lots more notice next time but thats ok that you didn't come espically since i only danced once. :( But thats ok.
    Sister Johnson, You are so welcome i'll put your name in my posets anytime! :) And i know so many good memories! :)
    P.S. do you like my background? :) Its hot huh? :)

    ReplyDelete