Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hey I decided that i should maybe post something new since its been almost 3 weeks since i last posted So ya. The sweethearts dance at my school is in two weeks! I asked my date on thursday and no he hasn't answered yet. :) I am super excited! I will take lots of pictures so you can all see! :) This week has gone by so fast! Its crazy! I can't believe that it is already feburary! Well technicly (i really don't know how to spell that.) :) So anyways feburary isn't until tomorrow but still close enough. :) So you all have a wonderful day! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. So...any response yet? I'm anxiously waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not yet. I am anxiously waiting too. Its kinda driving me crazy! I will defintly let you know when i get an answer! :)

    ReplyDelete