So its been about seven months since I last posted and so much has happened since then. I graduated from seminary and high school in may, I went on a senior trip with my friends the second week in June, I went to my last year at girls camp the third week in June, and I went to my last youth conference the last week in June. I got my first job at western wats in July, and then I got a second job at crisps in August and it has been crazy working two jobs ever since then. And I turned 19 in September. My life has been so crazy ever since graduation. Anyway, so that's how my crazy life has been lately.
Oh don't I know - you have been all kinds of busy... But I am still so glad that I get to see ya! Love you! xoxo
ReplyDelete