Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweethearts! :D

Here is a picture of me in my dress and all prettied up! :)







So last saturday was sweethearts and i went and i took Brad Holdaway. It was really fun. So pretty sure i twisted my ankle before i left my house last night and so i couldn't really dance or anything and i could barely walk and he looked like he was bored out of his mind. I felt like such bad date. I've told him that i feel way bad and that i'm sorry about being such a bad date and he says its all good so oh well. It was really fun. :D So if you want to know more about my wonderful date you must contact me or something. :D Have a wonderful day! Love you all!



Here is a picture of me and my date! :D

6 comments:

  1. I love the dress! I love your hair! And your eyes--WOW!!
    You are not a bad date so--STOP SAYING THAT!
    I am sorry that you hurt your foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! How do you know i'm not a bad date? You've never been on a date with me. haha just kidding! :D Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I haven't been on a date with you, but my girls have. Well, not actually with you but have doubled with you.
    Besides, you can only say nice things about yourself on YOUR blog.

    ReplyDelete